- This event has passed.
How to Invest in Private Companies (In Person and Via Zoom)
April 4, 2023 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am MST
Presented by Brian J. Burt, Partner with Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
Small businesses are a big part of the engine which drives the U.S. economy and that engine runs on capital investment. During the early stages of a private company’s lifecycle, that capital typically comes from angel investors who are willing to bear high risk for potentially high rewards.
The COVID era has brought new challenges, but also unique opportunities, for angel investors.
Topics for this complimentary seminar include:
• Risks and rewards of private company investments
• Locating investment opportunities
• Analyzing prospective deals
• Negotiating favorable investment terms
• Protecting your investment
• The investor’s role post-closing
Register for this FREE workshop!