Join Our Team
Once you have begun your career here, it will be hard to imagine being anywhere else.
Are You A Rockstar?
We are looking to fill the positions listed below. Click HERE to apply now!
At Vantage, we have a client-first mentality that we strive to live and breathe every day through our common purpose “to serve others in pursuit of their financial destiny with excellence.” In this role, you will connect with clients via inbound phone calls to assist with their account-related inquiries, function as their subject-matter expert, and cultivate an effortless client experience. If you are passionate about helping others and are seeking an opportunity to use your client service experience, effective communication skills and positively impact the financial lives of our clients, join our committed and talented high-performing team as a Client Service Associate.
At Vantage, we pride ourselves in having a work environment that supports our team members to be their best, do their best and feel their best. Our benefits package was designed with you in mind, including benefits centered on financial and career stability, longevity, and professional fulfillment.
The total potential compensation range for your first full year in this role is $50,000 – $60,000 (base salary determined by skills and experience, merit increases, plus company incentive-based bonuses). In addition, Vantage provides a competitive benefit package to all employees. A few of our benefits include:
- Top-notch training and development programs to equip you with the tools to take the Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) designation
- Company performance-based incentives, paid in quarterly installments if achieved (4% of salary)
- 15 PTO days and 10 federal holidays in year one of employment
- Multiple medical plan options to choose from, with a percentage of the employee health care insurance covered
- Annual Employer 401(k) Plan Safe Harbor contribution after one year of service (3% of salary)
How you will make a difference
We are here to help clients to take control of their retirement savings, discover the world of Self-Directed IRAs, meet our clients where they are, and ensure they feel supported when they call into Vantage. As a Client Service Associate, you will:
- Respond to a wide range of general account inquiries from our clients – including answering questions from prospective clients on how Self-Directed IRAs work to supporting them through their Self-Directed IRA investing journey
- Maintain strong performance metrics
- Increase functional expertise through ongoing training
- Lead with empathy and a problem-solving mindset to help uncover client needs and provide timely and accurate service solutions
- Educate IRA investors about the alternative investment choices available to them through our Self-Directed IRA services
What it takes
You do not have to be a financial expert to be an excellent guide for our clients! This role at its core has one main goal: to create and maintain effortless client experiences. We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds, the most important things you need are strong client service experience, commitment to serve others with excellence and a thirst for learning and growth. We have seen most success from individuals with:
- 3+ years of client facing and/or inbound phone experience, demonstrated by strong interpersonal and client relationship management (CRM)
- 3+ years of retirement account service (i.e. IRA, 401(k), etc.)
- A desire for stability and longevity in a role and company loyalty
- A learner’s mindset and an appetite to continuously build your business acumen
- High school, associate degree, or bachelor’s degree
How we will help
Choosing the next step in your career path can be a difficult decision, we are here to support you to ensure you thrive at Vantage. Our training and professional development program will provide you with:
- Access to learning and development, resources to equip and empower you with the skill set to become a functional subject matter expert in our field of Self-Directed IRAs.
- Coaching by purpose-driven leaders to help you excel in this role.
- Acumen building on services and processes to equip you with the expertise necessary to have meaningful conversations with our clients to deliver an effortless client experience.
- Frequent in-office collaboration activities to build a culture of teamwork.
Who We Are
We are a high performing and unified team that is committed to our common purpose, which is to serve others in pursuit of their financial destiny. Each of us has decided on our occupation, immerse ourselves in our work and has dedicated our professional lives to mastering our skills. We are always striving to elevate our game because excellence is what we demand of ourselves and each other, no excuses.
What We’ve Been Up To
We protect the things we value most, which are each other and the company we are building together. We trust each other. We have the courage to show up, be vulnerable, showcase our talents, take risks, ask for help, own our mistakes, learn from failure, lean into joy and we support our teammates in doing the same. We want to inspire others and be inspired.
Our Core Values
We believe that by living them, everything else falls into place.
Benefits and Perks
Quarterly incentive bonus
401(k) savings plan
Employer 401(k) Safe Harbor contributions
Multiple medical, dental, and vision plan options
Employee Assitance Program
Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
Group term life insurance
Long-term disability insurance
Minimum 15 days PTO frontloaded (with floating holidays)
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Teammate referral program
Workplace hours flexibility*
Hybrid/remote work options*
Professional development reimbursement
Annual summer retreat
Employee recognition program
Health and wellness initiatives
Community service activities
Stocked fridge and pantry